Sunday, December 2, 2012

Top 10 Reasons - Why Leaders Fail

  1. Greed. I’m going to get mine since everyone else is and besides, I deserve it. Look at what I have done.
  2. Insecurity. Poor self-esteem based on family experiences – shockingly high.
  3. Power. I am in control – I want and get the attention I need.
  4. Arrogance. Delusion belief: I am better than anyone else.
  5. Narcissism. Severe form of selfishness and often an inability to love others.
  6. Paranoia. Never trust anyone – no such thing as loyalty.
  7. Manic Behavior. Obsessively driven which often results in a big crash.
  8. Addictions. Drugs, alcohol, gambling and sexual compulsions.
  9. Burnout and Depression. Often hidden and at least subconsciously reasons for irrational behavior.
  10. Moral Deficiencies. Primitive moral development and rationalization and blaming.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment