Thursday, July 18, 2013

HUMOR : Interview

A CA goes to an interview:
Interviewer :Let me check your word
Power...
CA: ok Sir .....
Interviewer : Tell me the opposite
of .....good.
CA: hmmmm..... Bad
Interviewer : Come
CA: Go.
Interviewer : Ugly.
CA: Pichlli.
Interviewer : PICHLLIIIII?
CA: UGLYYYYYYYYY..
Interviewer : Shut Up.
CA: Keep Talking.
Interviewer ok now stop these all..
CA: now carry on this all
Interviewer :abe...chup ho ja..chup ho
ja..chupho
jaaaa
CA:abe bolta rah..bolta rah..bolta rahhh
Interviewer :Areeee yaaar
CA: areeee dushmannnnnn
Interviewer : Get Out.
CA: Come In.
Interviewer : Oh my God.
CA : Oh my Devil.
Interviewer : U r Rejected.
CA: I m selected...Thank u thank u sir.
balle balle aaaahhhhh aaahhh
yahooo yahoo......
CA Rocks, interviewer shocks.
moral-dont ever try to mess wid CA.....!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment